Shipping Policy & Delivery conditions:
- Delivery Area: We ( SHIRAZ GOLDEN RESTAURANT) currently only deliver within a certain radius of our restaurant location. Please check with us to see if delivery is available in your area.
- Delivery Fees: There may be a delivery fee applied to your order, depending on your location and the size of your order. This fee will be clearly stated at checkout.
- Delivery Time: We strive to have your order delivered as quickly as possible. Delivery times may vary based on the size of the order and the distance from our restaurant. In normal conditions and average value size orders within a 5km radius, we deliver in between 20-40 minutes. Bigger orders or areas beyond a 5km radius, may take a bit longer time to deliver.
- Order Cancellation: If you need to cancel or modify your order, please contact us as soon as possible. We may not be able to make changes to your order once it has been prepared for delivery. Order can be canceled before acceptance by the restaurant, usually, within 1-2 minutes of the time of placing the order, it gets accepted by us.
- Payment: We accept cash on delivery or online payment through a secure payment gateway.
- Damaged or Incorrect Orders: In the event that your order is damaged or incorrect, please contact us immediately. We will do our best to resolve the issue and ensure your satisfaction.
- Return Policy: We do not accept returns on food items that have been delivered. Please make sure to double-check your order before placing it. Items return or replacement will be accepted or done only in case of missing items, damaged or quality-related issues. Quality-related issues will be analyzed by us before accepting the return/replacement. In any issue raised by a customer, the item must be returned as it was delivered. Without the return of items, we will not return or replace items.
By placing an order with our restaurant, you agree to these shipping policies. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Shiraz Golden Restaurant is one of the few Mughlai restaurants that carry their legacy forward. They have embellished the “Dum Pukht” style of cooking with aromatic ingredients and dried fruits. Started in 1941.